Kevin J. Flinn
email@example.com (360) xxx-xxxx
Associate of Applied Arts in Audio Production
Art Institute of Seattle,
Graduated with Honors
Audio Club Vice-President
AES Student Chapter Committeeman
Student Member of the Audio Engineering
Liberal Arts Classes
Clark Community College,
Running Start student 1996-1997
- Analog & Digital Multitrack Recording
- Analog & Digital Console Operations
- Analog & Digital Editing & Processing
- MIDI Programming
- CD Mastering
- Pro Tools, Masterlist CD, Studio Vision Pro
- MS Word, Works, Publisher, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in electronics diagnosis and repair
- Great troubleshooter
- Quick learner
- Setup sound system and operated monitors for Rock The Vote 2000:
- Engineered and mixed the recording for the men's chorus, His
Praise (Rex Recording).
- Live recordings of our church choir's cantatas.
- Recording engineer and mixdown engineer the band Swing Suite's
- Recording engineer assistant and remixdown engineer for
the Oregon Jazz Band's new 1999 CD.
- Recorded and produced "Popular Music in B
Minor," for the band, Sansei
in Winter of 1999.
- Recorded and produced the song, "He Holds The
Keys" in Winter of 1999.
- Created two voice-over ads using ProTools in Fall of 1998
and Winter of 1999.
- Recorded and produced a multitrack demo recording for the
jazz band, Sixth Avenue Quartet in the Summer of
1997 and mastered it in Winter of 1999.
- Sound engineer for Miss Clark County Pageant of 2000 and
- Sound engineer and lighting coordinator for Miss Clark
County Pageant of 1999
- Sound engineer and designed and focused lighting for the
Miss Clark County Pageant of 1996.
- Helped with sound and lights for the Miss Clark County
Pageant of 1995.
- Helped setup sound for Lutheran Hour Radio's Anniversary
Celebration in Hudson's Bay High School Gym.
- Volunteer sound technician for Memorial Lutheran Church of
|September 2000 - Present
||Apprentice (NECA/IBEW Local 48) - Limited Energies Electrician;
security, alarm systems, access control, network installation.
Stoner Group; Oregon Electric Group; Netswork, Inc. (for more detail, contact me below)
|June 1999 - August 2000
||Contracted Worker - Load-in and load-out, setup sound
systems and operate, etc.
Rose City Sound &
|August 1999 - February 2000
||Dub Engineer - Audio dubs: DAT, 1/4" reels,
cassette, CD, vinyl and more. Other responsibilities
included, shipping, music recordings, front desk, and
Recording & Video Post
AND REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
If you would like a printable copy of my resume,
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am in the process of putting audio clips of my
portfolio on here. If you would like, I can send you sample files
if you request them, my current formats are Real Audio and MP3.
Updated July 2001.
Copyright © 1998 - 2001 Kevin Flinn. All